Monday, July 25, 2011

Goals...

I think a good place to start this blog, and this journey, is with my goals as they stand today.  These will be further defined as time goes on but for now, this is what I'm working on...


  • Lose some weight.  Goal is 40-50 lbs.  Or size 10/12.  If I weigh 190 lbs and I fit into a size 12 dress I'll be ecstatic!  So it isn't so much about poundage... At some point I'll look into getting my body fat done as well and would like to one day be in the healthy range for my age/gender.  
  • Philadelphia Marathon.  Goal time- < 5 hours.  4.5 hours would be nice.  So I don't want to just finish.  I want to finish quickly.  
  • IronMan Arizona 2012.  If the weight loss goes according to plan, the marathon goes well and I'm able to register for it, then starting in January training for IMAZ commences.  

No comments:

Post a Comment